Looking to download Bluestacks on Your Windows PC?
Technology has gone beyond our imagination. Smartphone, PCs, smart wears don’t only make our daily life hassle free but also these work effortlessly between cross devices. Operating systems got the big pie of the credit while hardware enhancements can’t be ignored.
A few years ago, we started enjoying Android in our daily smart telephony. With different apps and games, Android simply overtook our minds. But getting everything done on the phone sometimes becomes boring, and we start to find our relief into the so-called old generation devices like PCs. But we could not run the Android applications and run the thrilling games on our Windows PCs till Bluestacks comes to the emulator arena and everything started changing.
Android isn’t a standalone operating system at all because Bluestacks bridges the gap between our PCs and Android phones. It emulates everything that we can do on our phones! With a bigger screen, enjoyment gets doubled.
Bluestacks- What are its Functions and How To Download Bluestacks
In simple words, it’s nothing but a world famous emulator that solved the syncing issues between two different operating systems- Windows and Android! But there is a red sign- we can only emulate the Android apps on Windows PCs using Bluestacks but not the reverse one!
So, in a line, it’s an Android emulator for Windows devices!
Why Bluestacks gets popularity?
It has already received more than 10 millions installations worldwide! You can guess the popularity by counting the number of people using it. Millions of people are using it and are taking the gist out of it. There are several points why it gets huge eye catching footfalls on its download zone-
Bluestacks was the first Android emulator in the market after that Andy came into competition. But Bluestacks is still leading!! The first impression works here.
It’s freely available on the internet; even the official website provides it at free of cost! This is another reason why it got the attention of millions of Android users.
Many of us wanted a system that syncs between Android and Windows because a maximum of us use Windows PCs and Android phone, so the pie of this combination is also the highest in the world and there is no doubt about it.
How does Bluestacks work?
Bluestacks has some libraries of emulator inside the .exe file that simply convert the signals of an ARM instruction set to run on AMD instruction set. In a laymen language- it translates the instructions! It sounds pretty simple but actually quite harder than our imaginations.
Minimum Specs to run Bluestacks
Yes, in order to run this, your PC must have some minimum configurations. Here is the list-
- Though you can easily run it on 1 GB RAM, recommended specs is 2 GB RAM.
- Make sure that your system is running on Android ice-cream sandwich at least otherwise you will get Google Play support while running the same on your PC using Bluestacks. In a simple line, Bluestacks can’t read the things properly, and you will end up with doing nothing but time pass.
#we want to mention a Hack if you are looking for Bluestacks for Mac. We have covered a detailed post that includes the latest installation file and a step by step guide to install that on Mac. After several tests, we found it not so effective due to some practical reasons. For your information, we have noted these below-
- You could install a limited number of apps only.
- The alpha version was very unstable and followed frequent crashes that affected users’ experiences.
- The search option didn’t work well.
After several approaches to Bluestacks about the issue, finally, it has been discontinued officially though you can find it (the older version of course) in some websites but don’t rely on that.
Download Bluestacks offline installer
Maximum sites directly help us installing Bluestacks through their native installer. So, it’s hard to get the Bluestacks offline installer offline installer unless you aren’t downloading the .exe file from the official page. A few years ago, the official site got hacked; perhaps that’s why the verified installation file providers like Softonic, etc. get the software installed through their installer.
What if you want to share the .exe file with someone else? Without the offline installer file, you can’t share the software with anyone over online drives or mail. Download Bluestack offline installer from here; it’s tested and checked by several antiviruses.
Bluestacks offline installation requirement- The latest.Net Framework
To get the installation of Bluestacks done on your PC, you need to get the latest.Net framework first. You may have a question about it- why do we need the .net framework? It’s basically a framework to support an application to run on your PC. To be compatible with your Windows version, you need to have the latest .NET installed on your PC so that you can launch your app smoothly.
Install Bluestacks on Windows 10- Issues around it
Bluestacks can be run on Windows 10 without any issue. We got some issues reported by the users. Let’s fix these things first so that you won’t slip into the same hole.
- Issue while starting up: Once the application s installed, it’s ready to launch. While clicking, the app may not start. Then we need to do some tweaks to the settings in Windows 10.
- Allow installation of files anywhere: Go to “Settings” and click on the “App & Features” tab. You can find the option at first- ‘Allow apps from anywhere’ and you are done!
- Disable the hyper V: Another option to tackle the “Bluestacks not starting” issue especially if you have updated the Windows 10 recently. Go to “Apps & Settings” and click on the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ and at last uncheck hyper V option. Windows will show a message that Windows has completed the request changes. The system may go for s restart. Now, try launching the app.
Bluestacks is slow- What should we do?
- Enable Virtualization: We often face this issue on PCs when Blustacks download for Windows 10 comes up. There is nothing wrong with the software. To deflect this issue, you need to enable the option of virtualization on the PC.Now allocate more RAM and CPU from the engine settings if you haven’t allocated enough already. Don’t forget to keep your graphics driver updated and remember closing all the other applications while running Bluestacks.
# How to enable virtualization on Windows PC?
There’s no rocket s science in it. If you follow some simple steps, you can easily adjust the settings. Though the process may differ depending upon the motherboard in the PC, for 90% cases it’s similar. While starting the PC, keep pressing the “ESC” key frequently.
Once you have entered into the BIOS settings, press F10 to start the BIOS setup quickly. Then press the right arrow to enter into the ‘system configuration’ and select the “virtualization technology’ out of it and press the “ENTER” key to enable it. Then press the F10 key again and save the settings, BRAVO…. And you are done!
2. Adjust the PC power option: Adjusting the power option is a better way to speed up Bluestacks operations on our PCs. Start the “RUN” option by pressing the “Windows” and “R” simultaneously.
Then, type ‘powercfg.cpl’ and press “OK”, it will lead you to a page with options for power settings of your PC. It generally sets on ‘balanced’ in maximum PCs by default. There are three options to choose from- balanced, power saver and high performance’.
Set the option to ‘high performance’ because it won’t slow down CPU processing anytime so you will get an optimum power supply and CPU functions all the time. The CPU will clock at maximum speed, but it may result in the high consumption of power.
No / low sound on BlueStacks- What’s the fix?
We often come across this issue when we install Bluestack on Windows 10. It’s not a big deal to fix this thing. Let’s have a roundup of the tweaks we need to do to fix this issue.
- Open Bluestacks on your PC and toggle the drop-down icon from the top bar. Maximize the volume of volume control option.
- From the Windows task manager, open volume mixer and maximize the volume of Bluestacks.
- Go to the native system app from the Bluestacks and set the volume at maximum. You are done with the fix! Close the app and launch that again.
Graphics issue? – Change graphics Mode Easily
Our PCs that run on Windows 10 supports two different graphics mode- DirectX and OpenGL. Let’s know the process of fixing the issue of graphics.
- Open Bluestacks and toggle the drop down menu and select the “Engine settings” there.
- The engine settings will open up, and two options will be shown, choose the most favorable graphics for your system.
Helps in troubleshooting while installing & running Bluestacks
If you are experiencing any issue and haven’t found any solution to that, it’s better to report the issue to the developers. Sending the ‘log’ files is better instead of describing the issue over the mail. Then, the question comes, how we do send the log files.
- Press ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ on your PC, it would open the “Run.”
- It’s time to type ‘C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\’ and click the “OK” button to confirm your action.
- You can see a folder named ‘logs.’
- Now, right click on the logs” folder and select “Add to archive” option. If you don’t have the archiving option, install Win RAR software.
- Click on the “OK” button, and it will create a file named ‘Logs.rar.’ Now send it here by email.
Why we give thumbs up to Bluestacks- The positive points
- It simply brings two different generations closer. It empowers your Windows PC to do anything regardless of the OS you are using on your smartphone. You will not be in the clutches of bars of “can’t” and “can” anymore.
- Playing Android games on PC is really a charm. Bigger screen brings better entertainment.
- It solves some hard cracking nuts like doing the same thing on two different devices like PCs and Android phones.
Some issues to be solved- The negative points of Bluestacks
Ahhh… like every other app, Bluestacks does not have everything alright. Here are some points we really wish to be solved so that it can be the unchallenged leader of its domain.
Amateur keyboard: We noticed a glitch in its keyboard and especially if you are typing any long sentence then you may have to jostle with the annoying glitches.
A glitch in image and video processing: Running games in landscape mode are awesome, but if you want to take the same experience in the portrait mode then you may face a hell lot of issues. This is another setback of using Bluestacks for emulating your favorite Android game on your PCs.
Bugs in processing: Loading apps and games take a lot of time than usual. Let me tell you one thing, even if the size of the game or app isn’t that big, Bluestacks always takes more time than your estimation. So the processing time is irritating and sometimes it compels us to go back.
Bluestacks Download: For Windows 10/8/7
|File Size||316.32 MB|
No doubt that this app has revolutionized our wishes to run Android stuffs on Windows to some extents, but like every good thing, it’s also replaceable. By the time, some really good apps have come up that work exactly like Bluestacks, and some of these seem even better than Bluestacks in some cases. Let’s have a look at the Bluestacks alternatives.
Andy: When we talk about Android emulators, the name that comes after Bluestacks in the line is Andy! Everything is more or less similar to the Bluestacks if we consider the features. The UO of Andy is far better and fluidic than Bluestacks, and this is one of the reasons why we prefer Andy sometimes. The smart controller lets you access camera, microphone, and local files in your phone and push notifications directly from the desktop controller!
Youwave Emulator: This virtual box based emulator comes with a price tag of $19.99 though the UI makes it look like a rudimentary software sometimes. You can run it on any PC running on Windows XP to Windows 8.1 effortlessly though on Windows 10 you may face some performance issues; otherwise, everything is above the expectation bar. Many of us try to find an emulator that works on Windows 7 64 bit system. YouWave supports Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit system both. For those who haven’t find Bluestacks Windows 7 64 bit offline installer, YouWave can be a better alternative to your requirement.
KoPlayer: For geeky gamers, KoPlayer is the best Android emulators that can be easily installed even without any guide, and the best part of this software is that it comes with the latest kernel technology coupled with x86 architecture. When it comes to talking about stability, performance and compatibility KoPlayer can challenge every emulator available in the market.
- How to Install Whatsapp on BlueStacks
- Bluestacks For Mac OS X Free Download!!
- 5 Bluestacks Alternative Worth Trying!!